Aluminum foil embossing craft
Main Features of aluminum foil embossing craft
Generally speaking, aluminum foil embossing has the following characteristics:
(1) The embossing shaft should be separated before embossing the aluminum foil to avoid damaging the paper roll.
(2) After driving, the embossing roller can be pressurized when it reaches the specified temperature during operation.
(3) During the embossing production process, the tension of the aluminum foil should be controlled appropriately. If the pattern is too large, the pattern will be blurred.
(4) If the embossing roller is stuck with aluminum foil or paper scraps, it should be stopped quickly and brushed off with a copper brush. If the paper roll is stuck with aluminum foil or paper scraps, use steel needles to remove the adhesive along the pattern.
(5) During the operation of the equipment, the embossing shaft should be separated when the incoming material has any inclusions and joints. Prevent damage to the paper roll surface.
(6) Due to the long working time, the steel roller makes a sound and the aluminum foil sticks up or waves appear. At this time, the embossing should be stopped and the water mill should be used to cool the roller.
(7) After 150h of embossing production, the mold should be pressed again. Water should be sprayed during the pressing. It must not contain alkali or hot water, which will reduce the service life of the paper roll.
As a professional manufacturer of embossed aluminum foil, we have advanced Aluminum foil embossing craft, reliable quality, reasonable prices and prompt delivery. Common specifications are in stock. Special sizes can be customized according to clients' requests.Please contact us if you have any questions.We will be glad to serve you