Aluminum diamond plate
Aluminum diamond Plate (also known as diamond plate or checker plate) is a type of aluminum rolled plate that has a raised diamond or linear pattern on one side and is smooth on the other side. Because of its unique texture, it is often used to make walkways and ramps, where slipping is likely to occur. It is also very commonly used for decorative purposes.
Aluminum diamond plate/checkered plate—also known as floor plate, tread plate, or diamond tread plate—provides a durable, anti-slip surface for dock surfaces, vehicle running boards, and more. Because it is highly resistant to weathering, corrosion, and chemicals, diamond plate requires no maintenance or surface treatments.
Aluminum diamond plate specification:
thickness: 1.5mm, 5mm, 8mm, 0.8-10mm,
We can cut aluminum tread plate to different size according to your requirement, such as: 4'x8' (48"x96"), 4'x10', 5'x10', 122 x 2440 mm
material (alloy): 1100, 1050, 3003, 3103, 5052, 5754, 5083, 6061, 6082
Aluminum diamond plate production process
The production of aluminum diamond plate is rerolled by the machine on the decorative roller after the aluminum plate has been processed. The decorative aluminum plate has clear decorative pattern and protruding pattern. Its main purpose is anti-skid and decorative.Common pattern of aluminum plate with orange peel striate, a bar, two, three, five, grain shape, lentils and fluorescent, round object shape, etc., common market has five reinforcement pattern aluminum plate, small five reinforcement pattern aluminum plate, etc., good appearance, can prevent slippery, many advantages, such as in transportation, construction, decoration, equipment around the base plate, machinery, shipbuilding and other fields have a wide range of applications. Generally speaking, the use side on the mechanical properties of the decorative pattern plate, mechanical properties requirements are not high, so the quality of the five small rib decorative pattern aluminum plate is mainly reflected in the decorative pattern rate, decorative pattern height, decorative pattern height difference.
Pattern can be divided into five bars, compass, orange peel, lentil pattern, spherical pattern, diamondand other pattern.
Aluminum diamond plate classification
According to the different pattern aluminum alloys, it can be divided into:
- Ordinary aluminum alloy diamond plate: aluminum alloy pattern plate processed with 1060 aluminum plate as the base, can adapt to the ordinary environment, and the price is low. Usually cold storage, floor, outer packaging use this pattern aluminum plate.
- Aluminium alloy diamond plate: processed with 3003 as the main raw material. This aluminum plate is also called anti-rust aluminum plate. Its strength is slightly higher than that of ordinary aluminum alloy pattern plate. It has certain anti-rust performance, but hardness and corrosion resistance The pattern plate of 5000 series cannot be reached, so this product is applied to the less strict anti-rust aspects, such as truck models and cold storage floors.
- Aluminum-magnesium alloy pattern plate: processed from 5000 series aluminum plates such as 5052 or 5083 as raw materials, with good corrosion resistance, hardness and rust resistance. It is usually used in special places, such as ships and cabin lamps in a humid environment. This aluminum plate has high hardness and a certain load-bearing capacity.
According to the different patterns of aluminum sheet, it is divided into:
- 1 bar aluminum sheet: Also called compass aluminum alloy pattern plate, non-slip aluminum plate, which has the same effect as the five bars.
- 2 bars aluminum sheet
- 3 bars aluminum sheet
- 5 bars aluminum sheet: The 5 bars non-slip aluminum sheet also called willow-shaped pattern sheet. It has good anti-skid ability, and is widely used in building (floor) platform design and other aspects. Because the pattern on the surface of the aluminum plate is arranged in parallel according to five concave and convex patterns, and each pattern has an angle of 60-80 degrees with other patterns, this pattern has excellent non-slip performance. Domestically, this kind of aluminum plate is usually used as a non-slip, which has a good anti-slip effect, and the price is cheaper.
- The orange peel aluminum alloy pattern plate is divided into: classic orange peel pattern aluminum plate, variation orange peel pattern aluminum plate (also known as insect pattern). Its surface is similar to orange peel pattern, so it can also be called orange peel pattern aluminum plate. It is a pattern product commonly used in refrigerators, air conditioners and packaging.
- Lentil pattern aluminum plate is a commonly used style of anti-skid aluminum plate, which has good anti-skid effect. It is mainly used for anti-skid of car, platform, cold storage floor, workshop floor and elevator.
- Spherical patterned aluminum plate can also be called semi-spherical patterned aluminum plate. The surface shows a small spherical pattern, just like small pearls, so this aluminum plate can also become a pearl-shaped patterned aluminum sheet. Mainly used in outer packaging. The appearance is more beautiful. Due to the special pattern, the strength of this aluminum plate is much higher than other pattern series.
- Other aluminum plate pattern materials: wavy pattern material, water ripple aluminum pattern plate, corrugated pattern aluminum plate (can also become aluminum tile), rattan pattern aluminum plate, three-dimensional triangular aluminum pattern plate, strip pattern aluminum plate, cobblestone aluminum Pattern plate, pattern aluminum pattern plate, triangle strip pattern aluminum plate, butterfly pattern aluminum plate, etc.
- Diamond-shaped aluminum alloy pattern plate: commonly used in packaging pipes or outer packaging.